Monday, February 24, 2014

a tale of two scales


My scale at home tells a slightly different story.  It also showed a loss today, but I always seem to be a bit heavier than this scale.  My scale at home is digital.  I wonder which is closer to the truth?

Today, I'll take 156*.  It's the closest I've been to my first goal weight in ages.  With a few weeks to go until Spring and a few months until Summer, maybe this is finally the year I get back to ME after all of the baby weight.  Still working on whatever the magic move, cure, exercise is to get rid of the "pooch" after three c-sections in 5 years...  so if anyone knows, clue me in?!

I've given myself one more week to get all of my sugar cravings out of my system.  Come Saturday, if you see me with a soda in my hand, slap me.  I need a bit of an intervention where that's concerned and won't mind the added support.  That said, I do realize that not many people read my blog, so I'm actually talking to myself and need to hold myself accountable.  Ha!

Alright, alright...  workout logged for today.  I'm good.

*This shows slightly higher because I grabbed my phone to take the picture, adding weight to the scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment