Monday, September 8, 2014

dietbet challenge

Tomorrow starts the challenge!  Today I weighed in and adjust my MFP weight and begin tracking food again.  No more junk.

I started a post on the DB website to get my Day 1 thoughts in order. Not sure if I'll keep up with posting in so many locations for 28 days, but maybe that will help me stay accountable.  Guess I'll see how it goes and how busy this month will be.


Ready...  set...  go!  Excited to be taking this month (my birthday is in two weeks) to get back to me. Some bad eating habits crept back in this year and I cannot wait to kick them to the curb.  They say it takes 21 days to start a new habit.  I'm ready!
Kids are back in school and it's time to focus on packing better lunches for myself while I pack theirs. I even started today with a protein packed smoothie for breakfast instead of my normal muffin.
I actually stopped weighing myself daily this summer so it wasn't a whole lot of fun to step on the scale this morning for the weigh-in photo.  I also started boot camp last month and know that muscle gain is part of the reason my scale is up...  so I am hoping that with my eating habits back in check and the continued exercise, I can meet my 4% loss for this challenge.
Interestingly enough, my goal weight for this challenge is slightly more than what I weighed last summer, before the creep began! The hard part is going back in to MFP and admitting the weight gain.
Oh well, here we go...
Carpe Diem!




Just joined another challenge that also starts tomorrow - why not!  Double-down against myself and really make these habits and weight loss stick!


No comments:

Post a Comment