Thursday, June 28, 2012

add spinach, he says

We went to the Farmers' Market again this past Sunday - it's one of my favorite places to go in the summer!  And we stocked up on spinach, oh my, did we!!  We got a huge bag of organic, fresh spinach for only $2.  Yes, we are eating it with almost every meal this week since Sunday.

My morning beverage of choice has become a protein smoothie.  Mine contains frozen berries, protein powder, milk or soy and a splash of juice if more liquid is needed. 

HIS drink of choice includes a whole lot more, most of which doesn't appeal to me.  However, he did convince me to start adding spinach to my drinks.  He even convinced my son to try this drink concoction (seen here) - even after watching what went into it!

So...  drink up, Spinach is good for you!

Progress report: 
I am maintaining my 5 lb. weight loss for the last two weeks and have a new plateau.  Working out (almost daily) and thinking twice (and feeling really guilty) about what I am eating at those daily 2:30 pm cravings.  Today, I really, really, REALLY wanted chocolate.  I ate a banana.

No comments:

Post a Comment