Wednesday, July 11, 2012

a simple reward

Sometimes it's just the little milestones that say -
"you go girl!"

My boobs (in a bra) are finally bigger than my gut - without sucking it in. Ha!  I bought this skirt from j.jill almost 4 years ago and never wore it because all of my rolls showed, and well, I was pregnant twice more in the last five years. 

That aside...  today's the day I wear it - in public!

No where near my goal weight, but making baby steps.  It's dawned on me this week that I am no longer having to suck it in when I walk past my reflection in order to feel better about myself.  Yes, I do that.  It helps that there are far less reflective objects at my new work (but five times as many vending machines).

Still working hard at making exercise a daily habit.  Being mindful of what I put in my mouth.  One day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment