Thursday, January 9, 2014

2014

Off to a walking start!  The fitness center wasn't too busy today, but I'm not surprised.  With the crazy cold weather we've had, we all seem to be in the slow-mo gear of getting back into a regular fitness routine. The usual suspects were on the treadmills and elliptical machines.  The lunch hour fitness class was full and loud.  I grabbed the December issue of the latest magazine and walked a good two miles.  Finished off by weighing myself on the fitness center scale and the numbers were kind to me.

I haven't worked out much in the last two months, but that's okay.  I've been eating well and watching the scale only occasionally, instead of my usual daily check-in.  




Happy.
Content.
Exercising for health & wellness.
All with another 5 pound loss in mind.
Before Spring.
But it's not a resolution.  No, really


Next up:
Fitness center tomorrow over lunch.
Yin yoga on Sunday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment