Tuesday, April 23, 2013

one thing is for sure

Slow and steady does win the {personal} race!
I have fallen into bad habits again where eating is concerned, but staying the course on exercise.  Perhaps that's the reason I am staying at this new plateau?!   If only I could get back out of the sugar coma and into light?  Maybe it's the continued SNOW falling outside that has me a bit more depressed than I care to admit?  I don't know.  But one thing is for sure, I have created a new healthy habit and lifestyle that is working for me, and for as much as I feel out of control some days in my eating, I am in control of my goals!

On the days that I work out during the week, I successfully bike over 6 miles at a moderate-vigorous pace, and I also spend about 15 minutes on weight machines.  Defined muscles have begun to appear in my arms, and my arse is a little less saggy.  Sleeveless & short season IS around the corner, and I look forward to it more than ever this year!  No hiding behind a baby belly or wishing I were more in shape.  This year, I will flaunt my success, even if it's not my ultimate - because life's too short NOT to do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment