Thursday, April 25, 2013

what was I thinking?!

Have you ever worn something to work and then, upon seeing your reflection in a mirror think,
“I could be on an episode of What Not to Wear today?!”   yeah, that. 

 
I am trying to get through this very long Spring with the wardrobe I have, that obviously no longer fits or flatters me.  This morning, I went to put on my belt and discovered I'm about 2" past the point of the last notch and can no longer wear it (that's a good thing!) and so I ended up wearing my husband's belt instead (don't tell him, and yeah, that's pretty pathetic, isn't it?! my husband is smaller than I was in waist size). 
 
Anyway...
This outfit will be retired when I get home today, if I don’t die first of embarrassment.

Ok, commence laughing.

#dontcallmebaggybutthighwaters

I have a whole laundry basket full of clothes to donate, in case anyone local is interested. 
It's 25# worth if I'm shipping it somewhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment