Friday, January 18, 2013

Boring, but effective



I have
eaten
the
same
thing
for lunch
every
day
this
week.

Boring, with a capital B.

However, not having to think twice about calorie count or if I will give in to the cravings and find a less-healthy alternative in the cafeteria = priceless.  This little number is only 91 calories total.  Now, the number isn't necessarily important, and I have added in hard boiled eggs this week to add protein, but the fact that I already know where I stand by midday is making this routine comfortable. 

I have only managed to squeeze in a gym workout twice this week.  I am going to get on the elliptical tomorow at home, however, so I can claim 3x this week.  Might even make it two weekend days in a row, imagine that?!

Lost another pound and maintaining.  Oh, to go under the next "decade" mark and stay there...  by the end of January... would be amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment