Wednesday, January 23, 2013

orange, hot & creamy



And that's just the carrot soup I'm talking about!
Awoke from a dead sleep/wicked dream this morning... it's thrown me off all day... I even ate "naughty" Caribou when I got into work this morning... shame on me!

Hubby made a very yummy soup, adding white pepper for depth of flavor, he said.  It's far too spicy {yes, I know, I'm that bad} for this Minnesota Mild Girl.  Honestly.  But...  I'm liking the overall flavor and consistency of it.  I warmed it up, and even slightly cool (because it's taken me that long to eat it), it's still pretty good.

I have been remiss in updating on my other blog lately.  Oops.  It really is the pits to be without a computer at home.  Mine hasn't been working for a good month now, and ipad interface isn't as user-friendly as I would like it to be.  But I'm able to blog quick snippits on this one when eating lunch.

Weight loss and exercise, still going good.  I also look forward to strength training, especially when looking in the mirror at my sad triceps lately.  Short-sleeve weather is around the corner!  I am optimistic that I will be ready to bare skin again come April/May timeframe. 

Keep on keepin' on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment