Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Day 7

My pants are feeling looser.  The scale is moving by the smallest increment possible, however.  Muscle = weight.  I know.

My food choices continue to be on track.  None of my usual cheating, and I'm logging everything on MyFitessPal.

At lunch, I had the Mediterranean Plate at CPK.

Mediterranean Plate
Tuscan white bean hummus, feta cheese, a chopped Greek salad, and pizza-pita bread came together in a quaint Mediterranean platter.

In my usual picky-fashion, I picked out the onion and didn't eat the feta cheese, but otherwsie, it was a very satisfying small plate lunch, together with Zen hot tea.  It was very flavorful and brought me to my 80% full marker. I would definitely eat this again, and the price was right. 

Tonight, I will work out on the elliptical at home and preview what's ahead for me next week with Jillian!

No comments:

Post a Comment