Monday, March 5, 2012

Days 3-4

The weekend.  My biggest temptation.  A house full of goodness, yummy sweets, and no one around to watch if I sneak a bite into my mouth.  Yikes!!

Another problem with the weekend is finding fitting in making time to work out.  Yeah, it didn't happen this past weekend.  I had ample time, just fell back into my routine (and discovered a really good book), and didn't make exercise a priority.  I vow to do better next weekend.

I did eat well, for the most part.  I couldn't pass up on the chocolate mousse for dessert on Saturday, and a glass of red wine with dinner.  I know, I know.  Everything I've read said that in order to succeed you must give up all sweets and alcohol.  However, I was good the earlier part of the week so looked at that little indulgence as a reward. 



Can you blame me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment